Benefits advice

Our Benefit Welfare Rights Officer, Zdenka Sansom can offer advice on what benefits are available and can help you apply.

She can also direct you to other agencies which may be able to help with other queries or financial issues.

Zdenka can give advice and help on:

  • how the changes to benefits (welfare reform) might affect you
  • what you can do if you are struggling to pay your rent or council tax
  • what benefits you may be entitled to
  • Personal Independence Payments
  • filling out application forms for benefits

Complete the online form to request benefits advice

Once you’ve completed the form Zdenka will contact you to arrange an appointment.

Or call Zdenka on 01227 862304 Tuesday to Thursday 9.30am to 2pm.

A - Z of council services