Business rates Freedom of Information standard reports
Since we have many Freedom of Information requests which are of a similar nature during the course of the year, we now create standard reports. These are updated quarterly.
If you request any of these reports during the course of the year, you will be given the most recent one available.
As we create these quarterly for public information, we will not continue to provide individual responses to requests during the year or for similar information. Any requests for similar information will be politely declined.
Limitations on data
- Information is only included where the ratepayer can be identified from our records as being a company
- The payer address is the last contact address held on the business rate records
- Account references are not included as these are personal to the account
Standard business rates reports - updated 16 December 2016
The standard business rate reports spreadsheet contains the following information:
Tab 1 lists every business in the area and shows if the business is:
- exempt from business rates,
- entitled to charitable relief,
- entitled to small business rates relief,
- void or occupied.
Tab 2 shows any accounts that are currently in credit.
Please note that it is not possible to provide the following information:
- email addresses,
- telephone numbers,
- date of occupation,
- date the property became empty,
- details of any credits that have been written back onto the accounts.
Microsoft Excel Viewer is available FREE of charge as a download from Microsoft's website.