Pay a fine
You must wait 24 hours after the fine has been issued before paying or viewing any photos.
You'll need the Penalty Charge Notice (PCN) number that's on the top of the fine and starts with 'CT' or 'KB'. You'll also need your vehicle registration number and credit or debit card.
If you pay within 14 days you'll receive a 50% discount on the amount shown.
You can challenge a parking fine if you think it's been issued unfairly.
Challenges that won't be accepted include:
- Parking outside of a marked bay
- Not displaying the correct permit for the space in a car park
- Parking in a bay meant for others
- Overstaying the time you have paid for, a 10 minute grace period is given
- Parking on double yellow lines (this does not apply to Blue Badge holders)
- Parking on no loading markings (this applies to all vehicles including Blue Badge holders)